Alright, here was our Thanksgiving Checklist for 2010:
Fresh Veggies and Dip... Check. Fresh Fruit... Check.
Massive quantities of Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing and rolls...check. (Holy Carbohydrate Batman!)
Seven Layer Bean Dip...Check. What? You don't have this for Thanksgiving? Pity.
Slaughtered pig and turkey...check.
Fresh baked pies (especially pumpkin!)...Check.

Oh boy, this is gonna be good! I'm sorry Matthew, that you didn't get to partake of this year's feast. Tough break. Maybe better luck next year. (It must be hard having all gums)

Fresh Veggies and Dip... Check. Fresh Fruit... Check.
Oh boy, this is gonna be good! I'm sorry Matthew, that you didn't get to partake of this year's feast. Tough break. Maybe better luck next year. (It must be hard having all gums)

1 comment:
Sometimes when I look at Matthew I think, "This is the cutest baby boy I've ever seen!" But I think I have the same thought when I see Mason, which I think I have similar thoughts when I was looking at all my nephews. Needless to say he is so handsome! And I like seeing Thanksgiving food despite the fact it was 3 months ago
Post a Comment