Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Merry Christmas 2010

Uh-oh, somebody's not quite awake yet...



ahh..there he is...


Amber and Zach on Christmas morning.

I love seeing my kids on Christmas morning.






Sienna got some fun princess play jewelry.





I have to blog about this gift my sister Abby got for my sister Mandi who loves to watch British movies, specifically those adapted from classic British literature. Surrounding the hours of the clock are 12 leading British characters from some of her favorite movies. I can't think of a better, perfectly-matching, idea for a gift.




Here's a closer look at "The Clock"




1 comment:

v said...

I know it's a little silly to comment on thsi blog so late, but I love seeing some pictures from Christmas and it makes me happy seeing Mandi pose with the clock. You should blog again because your family is darling. I should come over and do something fun with the kids and blog about it too.