Sunday, June 20, 2010

Matthew likes his name...

This was kind of fun, and I thought I'd share. I was up with him in the middle of the night this last week and I just decided to turn on my cel phone video camera. I didn't think I would catch him smiling, let alone the timing of his reaction when I asked him if he liked his name towards the end of the video.

3 comments:

Jessy and Adam Baird said...

Oh my gosh!! I love him! I want to squeeze his cheekies!

Robyn said...

That was so cute, it kind of made me tear up when you said his full name, I didn't know that you had chosen Valno as his middle name. That is great. He is so sweet. Congrats to both of you!

Zach and Amber said...

Robyn - Thank you...Yeah, I teared up a little too. It's been fun to explain what the V. stands for in his name. I sure do miss Grandma and Grandpa Peterson...