So it's been a few months since we've posted some updates to this blog on how our family is doing. It's been an eventful summer, highlighted by the birth of Matthew, the 5th member of our family; Mom and Dad entering the MTC and then traveling to Bogota where they are now on their mission; purchasing a new care to more comfortably fit the family; and more recently the birth of our new nephew Mason...Here are a few pictures of those and other fun summer happenings...
Our little boy just keeps on growing...I love this picture. This is his "I'm-full-face" which he puts on right after he eats.
So we decided to purchase a bit larger of a vehicle to replace our Green Saturn Vue, which we enjoyed and liked alot. We decided to keep it in the Saturn Family, so we got a Blue Saturn Outlook. Amber REALLY likes the extra space to separate the kids..."And I must say, I love driving it. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up..." (What Movie?)
Buh-Bye Green Saturn Vue... Thanks for the memories!

Not long after Matthew was born, we took everyone to see the highly anticipated Toy Story 3, which did not disappoint.

Buh-Bye Green Saturn Vue... Thanks for the memories!
Not long after Matthew was born, we took everyone to see the highly anticipated Toy Story 3, which did not disappoint.


No comments:
Post a Comment