Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Camping!!!

July 2009:

We've continued an unofficial tradition starting from last year of camping around July 3rd-July 4th up at Doc's Flat in Mantua, UT. Last year it was me, B, and Matt and our families. This year it was me, B, and Ben with our families. It was a good time, just chillin', eating hot dogs and s'mores and watching the boys play with each and get dirty. All in all, it was fun just to hang out with friends. We missed Matt (Heywood) and Josh (Harper) and their families though.

Sienna really enjoyed little Josh's camp chair. I think she sat in it alot more than he did.
Li and Jess

Li, Jess, Becca, B, and Ben


All the boys lined up to take turns getting water squirted into their mouths by Boyd and getting all wet...

...so they just decided, "to heck with shirts, we're gonna strut our stuff." Pictured left to right, Asher, Josh, Rusty, and Evan

1 comment:

Li said...

This was so much fun! I think, maybe we're due for another get-together.

P.S. I love that I'm labeled in the picture where it's only my legs. :)

http://thejfamilyblog.blogspot.com/