Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Portraits...

So we have super nice guy for a neighbor. His name is Mark, he's a retired Delta Airlines Pilot and he has a passion for his hobby which is photography. Unexpectedly, he asked if he could shoot pictures of our family for "practice," and Amber and I were only all to willing to oblige him. I really liked how these pictures turned out. So if you haven't seen our family for a little while, we hope you enjoy some of these "updated" pictures of our little family.


Amber seems to get more and more beautiful the longer we are married, both on the inside and on the outside. I really lucked out!

Rusty and Sienna have their little sibling spats like most children I would expect, but I still think that they really do like each other and we (as their parents) really appreciate that they like to be around each other. (So far....)


I love this picture of my girls.


Rusty looks so grown up in this picture. It kills me.

Thank you Mark (our neighbor) for providing these memories for our family! We so appreciate it.

No comments: