Sunday, November 9, 2008

Let the Party begin...



Rusty blew out the candles on a Kung Fu Panda cupcake. They even had Kung Fu Panda character rings on top for the kids to take home.



Sienna had a great time at the party playing on the floor with the balloons.



Rusty is lucky to have family so close to him. Daddy's cousin Jonn, his wife Sara, and their children Luke and Lola. (Sienna is also shown on Sara's lap)

Rusty invited over some friends and family for his Birthday party. Here is a picture of daddy's friend from work. The Yost family: Justin, his wife Anne, and their children Nathan and Ella.

3 comments:

Sara and Jonn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara and Jonn said...

Thank you peterson family for a fun filled evening. The kids had a blast and are still talking about Rusty's party.

Happy Birthday Rusty... I mean Iron Man.

(Didn't finish the original post so deleted and reposted)

Brittany R said...

Hi Zach and Amber, Zach's mom told me about your blog. I'm so glad to see that other people in the family have blogs. It's really the best way for me to keep up with everyone. I hope all is good up in the Pacific Northwest. Do you hate the rain yet? I would still take rain over shoveling a driveway any day of the week. I'm glad you guys get to hang out with Jonn and Sara. Hopefully we can all get together next time we are visiting Portland.